View Single Post
Old 2011-06-28, 15:31   Link #16
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post

I suppose now we know why Suzuha ran down, it's to set up the CRT to enable the time leap. I wonder though, how far can the time leap go? Because it seems Okarin went to the same time there. Also, I doubt SERN agents will be as young as Nae(remember kids, NEVER EVER run or play near the platform), so it's less SERN and more the universe or fate determined that Mayuri will die.
Did you already forget what happened in Episode 12? They set up the time leap, and Kurisu explained that it can only allow a time leap of 48 hours at most.

Though I do wonder really why didn't Okabe then leap 48 hours, not just 3 hours.

^The IBN 5100 is a threat to SERN as it allows to decrypt something on their servers.. or something. It doesn't allow time leap or anything like that. That's probably why Moeka wanted it - If we assume she's SERN agent, she was probably ordered to get her hands on it. I do wonder what is this FB though. She seemed hesistant to shoot Mayuri (or is it just me?) but kept saying '' For the FB '' or something like that, and then did it.