View Single Post
Old 2013-02-12, 09:55   Link #21
garbage

sheesh Misaki WTF? was that sand castle! is that even possible? its more than twice her height, to do that in kindergarten during playtime??. Man that would really make you feel like sh*t competing with her >.<. And that Middle school exam results 1 vs 19(hey! what's Netero doing there, It's a secret Hunter School! ), and worse "you were always disappointed..."&" your scripts just aren't good enough, they don't make me excited" I feel for jin, no wonder he acts like that.... somehow i feel fuuka's pain too. those feelings sorata and the others are feeling are probably double for her as a sibling. I'm sure the parents didn't intend it to feel like favoritism, but that essentially what happens, like with that new camera thing.

ah but good end..he Manned up " 4 years! I'll be good enough for Kamiigusa Misaki to request me."
and finally!!!! "just something to keep guys away..." tsundere to the end?

what's with that end shot of the entrance exam results, and Sorata glancing at it ...I think Yuuko really did pass, or maybe provisional pass???

mashiro,cute as ever is the one that delivers the comedy this episode and it was good, great timing with that deadpan execution.

poor teachers ^^ at least the gang's kind enough to leave a note for the janitors

and so we get to the last arc?(of this season) with that reveal/announcement. mmm sudden down >.<
---------
replies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
But I do feel the resolution was a bit quick this time.
I actually feel the opposite , this situation has been there for the longest time, and their resolution was slowly (agonizing at times) moving ever since the opening episodes. this was just the final step of a long long long walk to resolution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Also, I hope Sorata isn't leading himself to more trouble with Mashiro. Is he really going to get uncomfortable and start thinking its her art that's selling his game and not the game itself?
thought that too,but then I think he matured a bit here, cause He felt secure enough to be able to ask Mashiro for help, the Old Sorata wouldn't have done that. Also he seems more at ease while talking with the game developer at the high end hotel lobby( what's his name again? > I think this guy will play a role in saving Sakurasou if ever they try). Still his hesitation at the start indicates there might still be lingering doubts with regards to Mashiro

Last edited by garbage; 2013-02-12 at 09:58. Reason: replies