Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-12, 18:58   Link #9894
Avvesione

Seeing as some of the girls are clones, like Misaki, Nanami and Yuki, so maybe there's a clone of Mio floating around? Maybe Saten made one so that her disappearance and subsequent assistance of Cruz would go unnoticed since there was a happy Mio wandering around the Simeon HQ at the same time. Then imagine Mio vs. Mio or something. That'd be fun!

---

I wonder if there's any significance to Arclight seeing Cruz's eyes change colors and those sparkles around his body back in Chapter 100. You figure there's got to be a reason that 1) it was Arclight who saw it and 2) that Arclight noticed the eyes change color. I don't expect him to die before this issue is resolved since he's the only one to notice that about Cruz.

Also, have we see any other characters with those sparkles before? I recall seeing them with ANn when she appeared in Chapter 82 before putting that symbol of light on his leg.

---

And this is just for fun, but did anyone else notice that Kuchinashi writes with her right hand and punches with her left? I suppose that makes sense considering that if she were to injure her right hand and couldn't write anymore, she'd be unable to communicate with others.