Thread: Licensed Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka
View Single Post
Old 2008-06-30, 15:32   Link #15
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suguru View Post
What kind of story does the game have, is it likely to have people wielding machetes at the end, or is it more laid-back, slice-of-life/romance like Lamune? If it's the latter, I'll definitely be looking forward to it...
Definitely not machete-wielding, that's for sure! But I wouldn't necessarily say it's "slice-of-life" either. If I were going for a description in 10 words or less, I would say it's a "fun high-school tsundere romance with a dash of drama". It's more or less the story of how Junichi's fateful encounter with Yuuhi (the tsundere princess-type betrothed to be his future wife) turned his high school life upside-down. Some parts romantic comedy, some parts tsundere hijinks, some parts love triangle, and some parts family drama.

Edit: Regarding the official website, I'd really like to have a word with their incompetent web designer. No, your 784 x 1149 pixel JPEG really does not need 1.36 MB to do it justice... That being said, I like the look -- it's a good adaptation of the game's art, I think.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2008-06-30 at 16:46. Reason: added rant
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote