View Single Post
Old 2010-09-14, 00:17   Link #20
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
Is it me, or is this artist kind of bad at drawing hands too, but in a different way from ryukishi?

Look at the perspective in shots where people have their hands extended in directions that aren't side to side. They're all messed up and off.
Now that you mention it I sort of agree, but I think this artists main problem was with drawing the fingers in some shots. The proportions look sort of off to me, but it's not something obvious enough that a lot of people would have a problem with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by einhorn303 View Post
2. Where's fat George?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
This is my only complaint, though. George ought to be FAT.
In comparison to Battler's skinny hour glass figure in the alchemist art George is pretty damn chubby. I actually don't have a problem with how they drew George in this art style surprisingly.

Strangely enough I absolutely hate the art they have for Eva, Jessica, and Hideyoshi. They look, like they were trying too hard to make them look realistic. Whereas they did a good job of making George look cool with his foggy glasses sprites to me. And it looks like they represented his personality well with the art. That's just my opinion tho.

EDIT: Oh and Krauss looks AWESOME in the alchemist art for some reason. He just looks so badass with his hand in his pocket like that and I don't even think that was supposed to be intentional. Natsuhi's art is just sort of meh...

Last edited by Judoh; 2010-09-14 at 00:40.
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote