View Single Post
Old 2011-10-12, 11:46   Link #205
Velsy

Wow, First blood! has been delt

What a huge mistake from Kirei, I bet hes regretting it. But I do understand why he attempted it. Obviously he wants to win himself, thus as being the first master tipped off on the presence of 7 servants. I bet ya his motive was to use assassin and launch a suprise attack on Tokiomi before he was ready and aware. Kirei also knowing and witnessing Tokiumi summoning the hero they both beleive to be the strongest on the field to win the grail. So taking him out early while being unprepared "would" of made his path to victory easier. But luck wasnt on his side it seems.

The failure has costed him, hes defensless. If I undstand the Grail rules correctly, hes going to have to hide around like a hermit and hope to find a servant whos lost its master.

Thats my take on it...

I love the confusion between Kiritsugu and Saber. They were summoning Arthur Pendragon, and they got.... a girl? keke ^_^

Also there was one thing I thought about. Saber says she wants to save Brittian... But in todays world Brittian is fine. In the last century they even fought two crucial wars and survived. I can only think Saber wants to saver her people from her time, which has little point for today. You can say Sabers goal has already been carried out ?

Last edited by Velsy; 2011-10-12 at 12:08.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote