View Single Post
Old 2012-06-03, 22:29   Link #78
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
There is a stark difference between robots powered by orgasms, and setting up your girlfriend with her dog.
I didn't know Sylvia was ever Apollonius' girlfriend. What about Sirius, huh? The point is that they aren't the same people anymore. They are even two different people. Gen even said a couple of times to stop even thinking about reincarnations. As Zen, he frowns down Mykage's attachment to his old form.

Apollonius loved a brave warrior princess. Not the a tsundere brocon and uppity siscon set she became 12.000 years later or the gentle but passive, low self-esteemed girl who fills a damsel in distress slot most of the times and perhaps Shrade that she became 24.000 years after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
Why is the book of genesis green in color? Isn't the nomal color red, the one Rena was holding back in genesis?
They can't get the color right or because it's only the Vega half?

TBH, if Zessica does turn out to be the light half of Touma, i don't really see what the hell Apollonius problem was in the first place in regards to Touma. Why would he fall for someone like Celiane?
Maybe because green is the opposite of red (in complimentary colors)? It's reversed.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"