View Single Post
Old 2012-04-30, 12:14   Link #1985
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Why does Anivia have a Bloodthirster and Stark?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Does anyone use surge on their ranged AD carries? I take it all the time and people always rage about it...
Why would you ever use surge when you have Ignite/Exhaust/Flash/Heal/Cleanse which are all infinitely better? As for Ghost, I haven't seen any pro level AD player ever use Ghost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
I know the pros say Graves and Vayne are best, but that just doesn't match my experience. Have bought Vayne to figure if I could get better with her, but I've used MF for nearly 100 straight matches now since I hit the level cap. She's what I'm good at and gives me darn good results, despite how that defies the logic of others.

Flash and Ghost. Surge is tempting but I find living far too important and Ghost has saved me from a lot of un-MIAed ganks, withdrawls after pushing or pursuing someone after an all vs all to get the kill. MF guides claim Ignite or heal is better but I only find Ignite good early and Heal only delays the inevitable.
@bold part: What is this I don't even

There isn't a 'best' AD. Depending on what you plan on doing with your team comp you want a very specific champion. A few examples are:

Early game domination: Urgot, Miss Fortune
Overall solid: Graves, Ashe, Sivir
Laning phase: Caitlyn
Late game hyper-carry: Vayne, Kogmaw

Last edited by Eisdrache; 2012-04-30 at 12:38.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote