View Single Post
Old 2012-06-19, 11:28   Link #1852
KuroiHikari

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
He does tame the spirit the whole school can't tame for years, many generations of student. Ofc he is super awesome!!!!
How can someone precept that as he is just a little above average?
It takes more than skill/ability and but the first step is you must have the skill...
To be more accurate, your skill may not matter for contracting, it's just whether you can connect with the spirit, it depends on the spirit since it's a two-party thing. The skill part is more of the using of a spirit.

Quote:
And how do you even know she doesn't expect he can take them all 3?
Why don't she chose the maid instead or some other classmate?
There is no different between him or any other classmate in this matter, they are outsiders. And she even knows other classmates longer than him.

That's because that's a normal thought. Why would she think he can take them all three?
She has nothing to back it, and her stubborn pride wouldn't allow that to happen either, she'll take them all three if she has to, but I guess even she knows that 3v1 is too much, which is why it was a 3v3.

She only realized how powerful Kamito might be after the jaw incident.

Spoiler for The maid from v2:

Unfortunately, she knows she can boss Kamito around.

Quote:
Her belief is "delusional".
Same problem with her sister.
She totally know that her sister is a traitor, that she can't stop her from doing bad thing. But still she want to hear "the truth" from her sister. She wants her sister to give her a lie in order to escape reality.
She wants to hear it from her, because she can't take other's words for it. She's her sister, someone very close. If your close sibling suddenly committed murder, you would still want to speak to him/her and find out more, right?

What do you think of her sister and what has she done?

Quote:
She challenges Ellis only. And one of the other 2 insults the blonde hair girl's family, not her. There is no reason for her to fight 3 matches with 3 of them.
there are not 3 conclusive matches, there only are 2 separate duels occur at the same times:
Blonde hair vs the one insults her family.
Claire vs Ellis.
I don't care the reason she challenge Ellis. You challenge Ellis, you fight Ellis. That's simple.
And that's enough. The subordinate's action is the superior's responsibility.
Claire can't stand the calling that her sister is a traitor. Her relationship with Ellis has been always bad. I thought an angry person would want to personally beat the person who gave the insult.

Quote:
"There is no smoke if there is no fire"
Behind every action, there is intention/motivation.
Can you explain why she spread the rumor about him contract the infamous sword spirit if she has no motive?(only she know about it, others doesn't know the spirit at that point)
I don't see why i should spread rumor about someone for no apparent reason.
I'm not sure what her motive was, she's as infamous as the sword. But I guess you're right on this, she's claiming to be the proxy contractor of the sword. However, there's still nothing to gain from it being a rumor. Let's put it this way, she's telling it as a fact, "Kamito is mine?".

But I feel the whole slave ___ thing was a copy of the troupe from ZnT due to its popularity.

@Kleeyook
As far as I've read, only Kamito is the target of her wrath, she should blast everyone too to be fair.

Last edited by KuroiHikari; 2012-06-19 at 11:42.
KuroiHikari is offline   Reply With Quote