View Single Post
Old 2013-09-04, 08:05   Link #10
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
agreed this was really poor I mean there's nothing special about it and admittedly it was probably predictable that he'd be able to use sage mode with the kyuubi but just give him some limitations
-I'd have thought we'd be against this sort of thinking now that we're in the end-game of Naruto. I remember a lot of people raising a fit whenever some of Naruto's new techniques came with a lot of drawbacks. Rasenshuriken had very limited range and damaged his cells. It has since been upgrades and fixed. Sage Mode only lasted 5 minutes because Kurama was being an ass. That too seems to have been fixed. Kyuubi Chakra Mode (the first one) was also limited in supply but has now been upgraded since Kurama is on board now. Basically, we've entered the home stretch of the story. There is only just a few things left to wrap up and finish so I don't see the need for placing limitations now.

-Having said that though, I am not sure how much I like Minato having the exact same, but darker, version of full bijuu mode. It makes Naruto's feel a bit less special. But at the same time, that's 2 massive chakra beings making a giant Rasengan infused with nature energy and trying to ram it into some massive whiner's face. So there's some things to really like.