View Single Post
Old 2009-11-10, 20:59   Link #12
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
I saw a similar news on another forum.

A 3-minute sequel would be included in the Blu-Ray boxset due to be released on March 26, 2010.
Regarding the Drama CD that I posted about a year and half ago, yes, in fact, I did get that Drama CD, and it was all epilogue content for the anime -- about an hour's worth if I recall. (I wonder if it was me posting the same bit on another forum too? )

This new animated epilogue content may or may not cover some of the same material that was on the Drama CD, but 3 minutes won't really be much time to give us more than just the briefest of cameos from all the cast.

If you really want to know what happened next, the Drama CD is still the best bet. There's a segment for each Noe, Hiromi, and Aiko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
We can only hope they get enough pre-orders. [...] I wouldn't mind a BD rip for this though. lol.
I just have to facepalm here. *facepalm*

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodearth View Post
Wow, the epilogue is a dream come true. Actually it will be a dream come true if it focus' on Shinichiro and Hiromi. I felt that there is sufficient closure for Noe. Is the pre-order up?
The pre-order is up (here's the actual form), but... you have to be in Japan, you can't pay by credit card, and assuming they get enough names in the initial stages, you'll have to pay the full price about 3 months before the release of the Blu-Ray set. So to do this, you'll probably have to elicit the help of some people in Japan (either proctoring services or other friends/acquaintances). Thanks to a kind offer from a fellow collector, it looks like I'll be able to get mine but... they're definitely not making it easy for us, sadly.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote