View Single Post
Old 2006-04-14, 16:48   Link #23
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Crap :s
I don't know why, but the last weeks I didn't manage to draw anything that gets passed Kuchiki Rukia's (Bleach) b&w sketches on skill level. Not that I've much of :')

Anyway, tonight I managed to draw a little better.

This is made after I've been thinking about a little story, where Naruto's dreams get haunted by the Kyuubi, making him less energetic than usual, grumpy and more agressive. In the end, seal starts fading away, making Naruto hurt the people he likes (Sasuke would be my guess) and killing the ANBU trying to restrain him. He'd leave Konoha after the second mark of his seal disappears. No idea what would happen after that :-k

This sketch could be the first 3 frames of the story. Does this somehow look decent?

From right to left: Kyuubi is terrorrizing Naruto's sleep, a little like what happened to Gaara with Shikaku, trying to devour him.
Having a terrible nightmare, Naruto wakes up, breathing heavily...
Once he wakes up, he cannot sleep anymore and staying awake like that for several hours during the night, his mood gets really bad :3

I've made ugly smooches, but it's just a copier paper sheet and done with that Ikea pencil ^^' Basically I wanted to make some doodles. (yes, Ikea again ... Being lazy I just took what was on my desk.)
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote