View Single Post
Old 2007-08-28, 06:27   Link #199
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
It's hard to say, but many elements do point to another season being highly probable.

Firstly, sad to say, StrikerS was not epic. There is little dynamic and drama in any mage-rivalry/conflict whatsoever. Not to mention rather than introducing similar dynamics, they went for the downplayed route, where the Aces are weakened through AMF and massive numbers rather than being played on the par game.

In my opinion, a true completion to Nanoha would never hold back anything, but it's clear from StrikerS they're holding back a lot of things. I mean, if it weren't for AMF and stuff like that, is there any SINGLE one in the antagonist on par with the Aces? Even S+ Zest suffered from the weakening/incompability thing, that downplayed his true abilities.

Not to mention there's a sheer lack of genuine drama going on. Aside from Vivio, Ginga and Mid-childa under a timebomb, was there ANYTHING else worth caring about? There was little emotional investment for both parties, and the diversity behind it, was honestly, horrible. In terms of befriending drama, Agito and Zest are probably the best developed of the cast from a solitary standpoint, and that tells you HOW horrible the development is.

StrikerS is a good show. I won't deny that. But many aspects of it, honestly, are very very underwhelming.
yea I see what you mean, and I guess creating another season of Nanoha just to make up for StrikerS would be a good idea. And I guess it would be a good suggestion to keep it to a minimum 13 episodes...26 was an exciting change, but we were expecting it be very epic and maybe have 2 story arcs since 26 is doubled from 13 ( a little math there...).
Not to mention, Chaos did point out that in some people's posts, they dropped the show because of less Fate and Nanoha interaction and more of the Forwards and stuff. Really shocking stuff to hear and I guess the Studio took that consideration and well, thats how we ended up with Vivio.