View Single Post
Old 2006-04-18, 17:34   Link #13
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

Saw episode 02. I understand they're trying to depict Sayoko to be more human, but I still dislike her (as I've said during last season of A!MG, she's the epitome of an archetype character that I detest) . The "Mo-ri-sa-to" uttered by Sayoko in a drunken slur when she glomped Keiichi was almost too cute, and almost made her seem cute...almost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E.
She clearly states at the end of the episode that she's not giving up on him just yet; Wich actually proves her fellings for K-1. ( beating Belldandy just makes the challange all the more interesting for her )

Anyway, The thing I found a little stange in this episode is that Sayoko refers to K-1 as " The only guy who hasn't fallen on his knees in front of her". Did Sayoko already forgot about the first episode of season 1?
But that self monologue by Sayoko at the end she re-asserts self as the Queen and after that line you mentioned she goes on saying "Someday, I'll definitely avenge the humiliation I've tasted". In that context, added with her smug expression (rather than a blushing one), the impression I got from that scene was that her primary drive of going after Keiichi is wanting him to submit to her just to satisfy her pride. But yeah, there are hints of Sayoko's feelings in the episode. As for your 2nd point. I think she remembers, but she's complaining about that now. She wants every man under her wiles, but Keiichi isn't now, and she doesn't like that.