Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Many of the MK characters has that kind of abilities

High Speeds: Kabal
Invulnerable Against Bullets: Blaze
Fly: Raiden

keep mentionating
Well, Kabal i would overlook since his speed is in short sprints, while flash does laps around the globe... Raiden, Flying isn't too special, i would think more about his lightning... but the way i always felt, his bolts were rather week as normal fighters don't fry (with the exceptions of fatalities)... i really don't recall seeing blaze doing that, but it's been a while since i played so i'll take your word for it...

So with a few exceptions like Blaze, i guess Demongod was somewhat right to say it's more like some MK characters were nerfed to fit the game... i mean, having that kind of invulnerability, and yet still be hurt by punches just screams of inconsistency. And that's what it comes down to... frankly, the way i think many feel is that whatever inconsistency that currently exists in MK they have been willing to overlook, since after years of seeing mere mortals fight with gods, we got use to the idea that the gods were just that weak (they call themselves gods and demons, but they don't flaunt their power like the DC heroes have always done)... but now with DC in the picture we look at it all again and it just doesn't make any sense since we can actually recognize how broken things are... I guess it's like the toning down was there, we just didn't see it before, but now the nerfing will be as bright as day... Hell even the DC heroes fighting against eachother seems broken... Some are just so much higher of a level.

And i think the big problem that comes with nerfing is the fact that it makes it impossible for those writers to keep the DC character true to how they are portrayed in the comics... Kinda funny thought did come to mind though... Scorpion vs Green Lantern
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote