Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-05, 06:02   Link #1212
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
Oh....I don't think that's an attempt to create Yuri.....Yuko is a pervert...

It's like....she think girls are cute and just like to touch them. It's not really Yuri..but her perverted 30 yrs old men personality is pretty famous and she's pretty touchy with other girls. Especially Kojima Haruna

Spoiler for kojiyuu:

I think threats like that can be common..not bombs...tho hard to rule it out since management could keep it under secret... but some haters do go to some great length to injure celeb. A Korean idol Yunho got poisoned with super glue

Of course...Kpop fandom and korean idol fandom is full of crazier people than the Jpop idol scene so the extend is worst.
I have heard cases of fans coming up to the girls at handshake event and insult them because idols like the 48 are much easier target to criticism because of their regular handshake events. Coincidentally the story line of this ep coincide with this incident, pretty sure there's some inspiration from real life events of antis at AKB handshake...

Which make me wonder what's the point? spending $20 just to diss them to their face? wow....
Wow... I'd never seen someone actually act like that; where was that in my school? Are all the girls made true like that? How many meals can the real Mayuyu eat in one sitting?
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote