View Single Post
Old 2008-08-22, 11:21   Link #16508
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankGoat View Post
I think it is reversed. It's the Physics-based weapons-ban indirectly wiped out the Battalion 108.
We're actually saying the same thing here.
Quote:
General public and all local government start to question if the ban on physics-based weapon really can protect their world and ask the council to lift that ban.
That's correct there. My initial summary saying that cyborgs being the countermeasure against the terrorists is wrong. The push was for both the cyborgs and physics weapons to be legitimised.
Quote:
After a few vote on this issue, the council finally agree to lift the ban. At the same time release Jail in order to start mass-produce the combat cyborgs.
That's where the coup d'etat comes in. The vote was still expected to end up not supporting the legitimisation, but Hayate and co. reversed that by putting some of the higher-ranked members under protective custody.
Quote:
Fate, knowing this, declare herself and some of her team to leave TSAB and demand the council to reconsider that. But the council just delete Fate's service record and declare her as a rebel and launch a attack on them.
That's my huge mistake there. To add, she called upon the higher leadership to reconsider its decision and also to release the members under custody as well.
Quote:
Sorry for my poor English
Your English is not bad at all. Don't worry.

I'll edit my summary, I guess.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote