View Single Post
Old 2012-04-04, 06:12   Link #4942
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Well..in a Shounen Manga is always like this, the strongest opponent, is always in the end..however, i don't know the difference between Mikumo and Kensei...( Sehrul Rahman already is defeated by Sakaki in the airplane...) so, we have to wait to see who is next after the Demon..

Would be interesting to see the Shigure vs Mikumo...ho man! i want to see the two of them fight...i just can see in my mind all fan-cervice potential in this fight
...damn a break in this moment in my favorite manga..is unfair
Well Mikumo definitely has a lot more experience. Fighting. Yes, that's what I meant. ^^;; She'd run circles around that cocksure youth, regardless of what he pulled out of his bag of tricks.

As for Rahman, I'd have to re-read that part. I usually count a defeat like what befell Gaidar, Diego, and Agaard. They were clearly defeated, and taken out of the picture. Hongo and Jenazad are next. After them, we'll see. I'm almost betting it's Mikumo, who pressures Chikage into fighting Kenichi while she tangles with Hayato.

Though a fight against Shigure, hrm. I dunno, poor Shigure might be in over her head. We'll have to wait and see. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote