View Single Post
Old 2012-09-26, 07:35   Link #22
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
it wouldn't be as intimidating since he probably didn't consider himself obito at the time, but more of the second coming of madara (even when he captures the kyuubi, he goes "i've been waiting so long for this" as if he thought he was madara)

and if he has a heightened intelligence from the zetsu brain, then it would be easier for him to train more efficiently and get better experience. because clearly he would have had to have gone on multiple missions on madara's behalf and succeed before madara would even consider sending him to capture the kyuubi

also, since he's wearing a zetsu body, i wonder if that's what gives him the power to slip into the earth just like zetsu does, and then he combines that power with kamui to slip into his dimension instead to create his slip through no jutsu

final point: just realized that the zetsu mentioned that madara's magic world would even let you revive the dead... cough cough obito's motive for helping madara is probably to bring back rin since he couldn't save her. he probably doesn't even care about who he kills because he believes he'll just bring them back in his new infiinite tsukiyomi paradise
man, you just made it a whole lot more complicated for me. it just seems too convenient, all you need is some zetsu and you become ridiculously powerful, experienced and intelligent. it could turn the dumbest person into a genius. i need to get me one of those!