View Single Post
Old 2006-06-17, 20:34   Link #220
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04
Such optimisim who knows they just might attempt it, never IS a long time although if its just going to be a fanservicy onsen thing with the Fate/stay night girls then I'd pass -.-
If they can put an Onsen on a fricking BATTLESHIP (the archangel in GSD), I am QUITE confident that they can have an onsen in regular places. And who knows, maybe Rider would challenge Saber to a rematch tussle...except in the Onsen! While they're in nothing but their birthday suits! And then Rin can never resist getting in on it while Caster puts a shield around herself and poor little loli Illya to avoid getting splashed up.

And in the meantime, the men's onsen turns a bright shade of red courtesy of Shirou, Gil, and Assassin all going completely nuts with nosebleeds .

I mean come on, it worked for Tenchi Muyo and there's even a Dead or Alive beach volleyball...now FSN beach volleyball? YES PLEASE! Let's just do away with the bikinis this time!