View Single Post
Old 2008-01-14, 16:50   Link #71
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Hatenkou Yuugi

First Impressions.

Ever since Omni posted a preview article at his blog for this show I was looking forward to it with anticipation.

However, after watching through episode one it turned out different from what I initially I expected for.

This story looks to me a shoujo adventure: girl on a journey to see and experience the world but befriending (or more precisely, dragging) a beautiful biseinen in her travels.

Right now the anime is neither a breakthrough experience nor boring. I'll have to watch a couple more episodes before deciding whether to keep watching or dropping this title, since I don't want to start judging the book by the cover with only one episode watched.

Nonetheless, I can discern more or less what the show is portraying. A comunion established between Alzeid and Rahzel, starting nothing more and less but business partnership.
I deduced that eventually over the course of the story Alzeid will learn more about Rahzel to start opening himself to her little by little.

For now what Rahzel truly enjoys is picking jobs that will leave on her funny experiences and something which she can enjoy the most, besides the money.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote