View Single Post
Old 2012-12-17, 14:56   Link #1941
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post
I was not only thinking of assassins, i am sure the Yotsuba clan have enough influence to make his life hard, for exemple if he quits the clan he would certainly lose all access to FLT and the money behind, he could try to start another compagny but i am sure the Yotsuba would try to crush it in the buds.

Possible, but knowning that Tatsuya is a member of the Yotsuba could change everything.
He's Silver Taurus. He could get any job he wanted at any company. Sure Yotsuba would deny him being so but his skills speak for him more than anything else.

He's technically not a Yotsuba and good luck on them ever admitting that he is. For a lot of families, Tatsuya would be a key figure in putting their families above Yotsuba if they could get their hands on him. It's also a good way to create alliances with the Yotsuba if and when Miyuki takes charge because she'd be willing to change thing. Marry into the Saegusa family, create alliances with those who would accept it like the Juumonji family. Plus there is also the guy from the Ichijou family that likes Miyuki. Plus it's only a matter of time before Tatsuya leads a revolution against them. It's only a matter of when they do something so stupid that it turns even Miyuki against them since she is the only person that is holding Tatsuya back.