View Single Post
Old 2008-05-26, 07:34   Link #309
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
We'll see as I said a Kai/Keroko pairing is unlikely IMO. I take suggestions, but ultimately my crack is still my crack and I shall do as I please for the most part.
Darn... >.>

Well if you do change your mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Hellscream EU.
Wish you'd roll on a US server for once.

Quote:
So let me get this straight... you already imported Keroko into the Macrossverse?
Lets just say that ever since I heard that Khrack... Keroko has hitch a ride on Kha's multidimensionalism, in no part due to the Quera's (the dark brothers of the Naaru as I've said before) fault in taking interest in her distinct "shadow".

Quote:
Right. I'll try to learn.

Still, its easier then playing a Pally, where people expect you to tank, heal, DPS and keep yourself alive, all from the start and no questions asked.
Agreed. I was like OMFG THIS IS EZ MODE!!!1!1! when I first gave it a shot.

But pallies when played right are the true kings of PVE. Like soloing 5 elites and walking away with lewt and no repair bills. :3

Quote:
And to think that one of the main complaints of hardcore MMO players is that WoW caters too much to the casual...
Yeah...

Quote:
How deliciously ironic that Kiritsugu's image serves as Aurion's apearance.
And I'd haet to have Kha have another shock... >.>

..or maybe he's gotten used it by now. After all, he knows that he's not unique... <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I'm back.

Ehh. So this is what I get for staying away for one week. My still-to-be updated works becoming no longer accessible. Sigh... Reincoding time.=/ And I guess I'll be working on the backlog during Friday or Saturday.

Anyway... Hello, everyone. I guess you could say I'm back. Though I'm gonna be less active for a while since I'm at my thrid and presumably final year in college. (Trimestral System) I'll be putting some extra effort in this time to make my parents' investment's work well in my education after all.

So I see it's goodbye OC Eins.

*sob*

I was never able to give her a proper goodbye... T_T

In any case, I guess that's life. Plenty of work to come, but I don't mind.:3 To make up for my lesser activity. I'll try to make up the quantity with quality. And not just any type of quality. It's the quality known as:

OC-QUALITY!!!!

A new start and a new beginning...

Then might as well say it. once again, fellow Cadians inhabiting our lovely new Outer Cadia Zwei... Yoroshiku. I'll be looking forward to an entire world of creativity and enjoyment with you and the soon to be new members again. Let's make this thread another big success like her Onee-chan!

Dewa!

~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

After filling the 24,480 (or 12,240) pages of the Lost Logia called Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Character Creation and Discussion Thread, or more affectionately known as Outer Cadia...

The time for her, Outer Cadia Eins to take her well-deserved rest.

Now, with Outer Cadia Zwei with us, we will continue to carry on the future for her and everyones sake!

GO FORTH AND PROSPER, OUTER CADIA ZWEI AND OUTER CADIANS NEW AND OLD!!!

Spoiler for Commemorative Pic:

OC1 was fun and meaningful. And let's make the same apply here!

CHEERS!!!

FOR THE REBIRTH OF
OUTER CADIA!!!!!

And of course, progress report.

GenerationS is coming along. Chapter three might get quite longer than the past two chapters or might get split up into two with developments first and action later. 6,000 or so words in there right now.

So... Back to work for me. But I'll be back later on several instances. once again, Yoroshiku, minna!
Welcome back, Spirly-tan.

And I hope KHAAAADIIIIIS computes for you as much as they did for us.

*rubs jaw still aching from FARUKON PAAANCH*

Quote:
Welcome back Aaron, I was wondering how you'd respond to the quick death and reincarnation of the OC-thread.
He's taking it very well.

After all, he came back with lots of Spirls. Sasuke Spirly-tan.