View Single Post
Old 2006-07-03, 05:14   Link #5
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Flag

I searched for a thread everywhere in this site, but to no avail. As it seems that no one has posted on this yet, I'd like to ask if anyone among you have seen beyond the trailer of this series? It's also pretty queer that a lot of raw procurers and subbers alike steer clear of this series: it has been two weeks already, after all, and all I could find somewhere was a .wmv trailer.

I personally don't think much of it, but as no one bothered to reply on my blog post on this anime, and because I'd like to know more, I decided to post a thread here in AnimeSuki, where its visibility is greater, and thus I'd probably get the answers that I'm looking for. (See statement above.) It's generally about a mecha anime containing a lot of war photography. Seeing that Zero no Tsukaima and Tsuyokiss ~ CoolxSweet weren't really good per se, and having only Honey and Clover II as my sole interest this season, I'd like to watch at least an episode of this series (and it's already going in its third week with nary an interest within anyone to sub it).

In case you'd like to discuss anything taboo within these forums, I'd like to redirect you to my blog post and my opinion on this series here. Those contain my first impressions after seeing its trailer on YouTube; feel free to comment anything about FLAG that you'd like to comment about.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote