View Single Post
Old 2004-12-04, 01:17   Link #15
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
I need to ask.

Why do you Canadian's hate Bush so much? He's doing a pretty fine job as President right now.

If you people honestly believed that Kerry would have exited US forces out of the war, you need to take a course in Politics.

Say how's everything with Quebec anyways? Do they still want to leave your country?
How is bush doing a 'fine job'? I mean if he was just doing stuff I disargeed with, that would be one thing, but he gets rid of people who disagree with him, and surrounds himself with yesmen advisers that share exactly the same views as himself on most issues. Remember, Bush is a man who brought every corporation he touched to ruin, probably by doing the same thing.
A president needs different perspectives on issus, which Bush isn't getting. For instance, Powell disagreed with Bush on many key issues, and as such was isolated within the administration. When he finally resigned in the second term, bush replaced him with Rice, who consistantly held the views which are exactly the same as Bush's. Worse, he filled Rice's old position with the guy who put the line about Iraq attempting to aquire weapons grade uranium in africa in the state of the Union address two years ago, I think, or was it last year... *edit: it had to be 2 years ago, as it was part of the case for invading Iraq* He should have been fired for that, but instead he was kept on and got a promotion.
Though I do agree with you that people who think kerry would have pulled troops out of Iraq are deluded. I still think Kerry would have been able to get the troops home sooner than Bush will though. Actually i think kerry could have won the election if, instead of saying the war in Iraq will cost the US 200 billion dollars, he said the Iraq war cost over 1200 american lives and counting. Of course it wasn't that high then, 1100 or so I think...

Last edited by Kamui4356; 2004-12-04 at 01:49.