Thread: Licensed Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-21, 23:15   Link #2358
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raincollie View Post
I just realised something. Remember in episodes 2 and 3 how we learned that Eureka has dyed her hair black, and only afterwards somehow got trapped between timelines? What happened to her black hair?
I personally thought it was hot.
Washed it out. We don't know when she dyed it. And she did not have it in that flashback where Ao looks at her from a distance.

Quote:
Gonzy is something I've been wondering about for a long time, and I guess this is an opportunity to share my thoughts:
Of course, at episode 50 we learn that he was actually a Coralian, watching everybody all along, and we can clearly see his Coralian eyes.
Never throughout the series have we seen him with his eyes open, save for episodes 49 and 50.
In episode 49, as Renton shares with the crew what he's learned from Diane (before Holland goes Kamikaze on the Orange), we can clearly see Gonzy sitting on his cooly-wooly rug, smoking, with white, normal, human eyes. If somebody doesn't know what I'm talking about, or simply doesn't recall that, I can provide pictures for comparison.
Am I just missing anything, or is it my general stupidity plunging off again?
I apologize in advance if this is too off-topic and doesn't fit in this thread.
Just a goof, or he can disguise his eyes.

Quote:
Gonzy had white hair of old age, which is natural for humans. What if it's natural in the very same manner for Coralians? I.E. 80 year-old Eureka with white hair?
Eureka doesn't age, certainly not in any way similar to a human. Gonzy may simply have been designed to look old.