View Single Post
Old 2012-08-25, 09:31   Link #36009
demino_hellsin
That one guy

for some reason I can imagine Tabane and Amane having this conversation... though I'm not sure who Amane is...

Amane: Please, give me an IS.

Tabane: Why should I? I don't really care about you, I'm not really in a shortage for samples, you're not very cute nor are you very interesting.

Amane: I want power!

Tabane: Are you trying to be interesting now?

Amane: I want to avenge my brother!

Tabane: But that doesn't really matter to me.

Amane: Please, I'll do anything. Use me,ravage me, break me down to the marrow. Just give me the chance... the chance to avenge my brother.

Tabane: Then swear alliegance to me.

Amane: What?

Tabane: Follow me, all the way to the end of the world and into the depths of madness. Only if you swear this to me will I accept you. *face to face with Amane. Eyes barely centimeters from each other.*

Amane: If I have my revenge...

Tabane: Your revenge will come, but it must come second.

Amane: My revenge comes first.

Tabane: Your revenge comes second.

Amane: My reasons for joining you is that chance at revenge.

Tabane: *smiles and pulls away* That's why I can't stand you simple humans. Acting only based on emotion. I wonder why you don't understand.

Amane: Understand what?

Tabane: Just how small your existence is. Just how massive this universe is. Follow me, truly to the very end, and I will offer you more than just revenge. I offer you life.

-------

Mutsuomi sounded interesting... but I have no idea what kanji it would use or what it means

D:
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote