View Single Post
Old 2009-05-30, 23:14   Link #210
fish eric
like to talk to fish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
How do you know that number 10 made such purchase? And how exactly would a naked asian in front of the white house with a revolver should make them think: "damn there's going to be another missile attack in japan!"

@izmo actually I knew that all along, how did you miss it? ^^; What I find strange is that he's showing his own phone to pantsu rather than giving him Kondo's as he planned to do with the Eden club. I really wouldn't risk to have such a thing broken.

I didn't realize he stole #4's phone, but I was thinking well how else would he have got a phone.

Since this is the spoilers section I will say it, but the discription for next weeks show says that they get the deleted history off the phone and #10 ordered the attack on tokyo.

I don't understand the being naked part either. Maybe he did it just to get attention. Maybe he wanted to get on T.V. so that he could shout out a warning to the Japanese people. Takizawa has proven that he will do anything to help another person. He bought a hotel just to try and save a man he never met. He would let himself get arrested or killed if it meant saving hundreds of Japanese people from a terrorist attack. I dunno anyone else got a good theory about why he is nekkid?

But there are too many things coinciding at the begining of the show.

There is whoever is in the car be it mr outsuido, number 1, number 10, whoever. Saki is there, and Akira is there.

Right before the shit goes down Akira strips down and keeps just the revolver and the phone even though he has assault weapons at his apartment. After the brain wipe the guy in the car talking to Juiz says its time to go back to Japan.

During this period is probably the same time that attack on tokyo took place because just a few hours later they saw the footage at the airport.

Saki keeps going on about D.C. being the center of the world and all this takes place right outside the white house's front gate.

Im starting to suspect that Fatty-Chan is a Selacio or he works for Juiz. That whole thing about there being 11 Selacio, why would Fatty-Chan think that? Maybe he doesn't count the supporter as a Selacio? That would leave just 11.