View Single Post
Old 2011-03-10, 14:16   Link #191
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon132004 View Post
As for Houki, that girl is SERIOUSLY thinking that unless she got her own personal IS she can not get close to Ichika and get any better impression with him, Oh give me a break but again that's how she looks into things.. I don't have anything against her but she is neglecting the most impotent thing here, the communication, like how Charlotte and Laura started to do.
mm, I disagree. Houki tried here and there, she started having some expectation due to their childhood, but it didn't work. She proposed her self as a tutor to spend more time with him. Then she even asked for a date. I mean, a very atipical tsundere here. So with the show time she got she tried hard
And it is true that not having a personal IS is handicap for her. In a sort of way is like in Shana, where the childhood girl, don't remeber her name, was out of the games because she didn't have any powers.
Plus these are speculations, the episode ended with Houki and Chifuyu-nee talking about the IS, so i could think that the real matter is not Ichika the dumb, but the global situation. And why Houki didn't go to the beach if she was so focused on Ichika? (put aside that writers have no time to show each girl ).