View Single Post
Old 2007-05-13, 23:15   Link #40
thephreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Knight View Post
This series has so much god-damn turn coating, I'm surprised no one's been shot on sight.

The loyal bitch of Jesus Yamato, Athrun has joined and deserted ZAFT a mind boggling 3 times (He should just fight and not think of ideologies, they just confuse his simple mind). Yzak and Deark both have deserted twice, and were both spared the firing squad the first time by Lord Dullindal (I bet they deserted the second time just because they knew who was going to win and wanted to get in on the glory, opportunistic bastards)

The Virgin Mary 2.0 Lacus also completed her power grab and controls the Earth Sphere now. (After allowing ZAFT to wipe out the Feddies and moving in to consolidate her power) How is her peace going to be different from Lord Dullindal's peace since she is obviously making people bend to her will.

If one of the Big Four die in the movie, I'll be ectatic, but regardless, I'm just going around say "Oh god, what the fuck?"

i agree, but Yamato will definitely not die, since, like u said, he's been made into Jesus. he can take over the world if he wants too...whos gonna stop him?
thephreak is offline   Reply With Quote