View Single Post
Old 2007-05-17, 22:04   Link #169
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

I'm finding it hard to understand why there's been a bunch of theories stating that Aono is somehow older, or more powerful, than Matsuri. My thoughts:

1) Aono = older than Matsuri? Several clues indicate that Matsuri was the one who begat Aono, but several other signs indicate that Aono was already a Yaka in the flashback; her being in the cave with Matsuri while past-Yorito was wandering outside being one of them. Either way, my stand is that at this point, we can't tell for sure who's older, or who begat whom, if that is even the case.

2) Aono = more powerful than Matsuri? Again, we don't know for sure. Yes, Aono breathing life into the origami frog is indisputable, but what is disputable is the possibility that Matsuri doesn't possess the same ability; she could have it, and just hasn't had a need for it in the present time so far.

3) Yorito = so many darn theories about him floating around, I'm getting dizzy (@_@)

That's why I'm not speculating for now; I'd rather have a bit more info first, before definitively throwing down a hypothesis.