View Single Post
Old 2007-01-28, 19:26   Link #264
inferno_grl

uhh...... kay.

joining body justu.

very complicated. not only are u memerising 53 hand seals. but you have to do it with another your partner. if the other person fucks up in anyway then it doesn't work and you waist time and chakra. it's rarely done perfect. sasha, alex, starr, and zero, are the only ones who can do it perfectly. (i'll explain zero later)

with this justu you can bind with either a person or an object. to join with an object. you do all 53 hand seals by urself and actually pore all ur bodies chakra into the object. and make it flow back into you. if it doesn't flow back into you then u've yet again. did another waist. the only person in my story who can dop this is angel. (explain later, maybe) but sasha is close to doing it perfectly.

binding people: about as much difficult. you can bind as many people as you feel like. as long as everything goes perfect while ur doing the jutsu. it's faster and easier to to just do to people. much safer also.

ok. when doing this you must join hands with the one ur binding with. doing this is like, i don't know how to explain this so... you know how most people have to do to hand seals? well, it's like showing that the other person completes you. or wat ever. after doing all 53 hand seals, in the perfect manner then a glowing circle will appear on the ground and whoever is living and within the circle who actually did it will be joined. one of the people in the combination will be shown. the other inside the other and can take over at anytime. this is why it is safest to do this jutsu with someone you either trust, or likes themself wqay to much to die over you. to releasing this jutsu is simple. clap ur hands once..... that's it. to hard? if it is ur an idiot.
inferno_grl is offline   Reply With Quote