View Single Post
Old 2009-08-16, 20:22   Link #223
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Im finally starting to see how Beatrice is trying to get Battler to knowledge her existence. I must admit its pretty convincing and not only that she is making it easy for him to admit it. Technically yes it would be torture for him to keep reliving certain events over and over. But Beatrice has almost as much to lose as Butler does and as weve seen Battler is quite stubborn. I could be talking to someone but technically i never have to acknowledge that they exist in order to have a conversation if my brain fails to acknowledge that Beatrice exist does that make it real or is her existence something i cant understand so i say it does not exist in order to cope with something i dont fully know. The way Shannon handled Beatrice this time around is exactly what i would have done.

Now im going to start searching for ways that a human could have committed the crimes. However how can Beatrice convince Battler that it was all because of magic if i continue to deny magic exist my brain will eventually see it as something harmful and take measures to protect itself. For the first time i believe Battler can win but shit is it going to hard. The good thing is Battler does not have to figure out who the murder is just how the murders were done