View Single Post
Old 2004-09-03, 08:08   Link #1
hi no ken Jebus

Manga Discussion: Chapter 335[spoilers]

title of the chapter is WARNING

-franky is super pissed about his hideout so he leaves to seek retribution with those weird girls standing besides him

-kokoro and the little girl are standing on a wharf. Kokoro while chugging some booze says that the Aqua Laguna not sure on spelling is coming

-chopper and sanji are looking for robin and they ask some dude he says something that leaves a shocked look on sanji

-as luffy and nami approach the #1 yard people are talking about iceberg's assassination plot and are pretty pissed when *cue dramatic theme someone shows up

-and the moment i was looking forward to but left very disappointed lol. franky is finally shown without his robe and mask. he is in a hawaiian shirt in speedos with arms that put popeye to shame. he has that elvis hairdo with sunglasses he takes off to give a im going to kill you look to luffy and co. and he has a metallic nose. he does a song and posing routine as he is saying something to luffy. he is accompanied by the 2 girls who are known as the Square Sisters Kiui or something the left one and Moz the right one.

-franky and luffy exchange some "greetings" and the stage is set popeye vs luffy seems to be coming up

-we switch to iceberg and the galley la crew iceberg appears to have regained consciousness and im not sure but i think he says the people who did that to him were nico robin and that masked person

chapter ends so 336 is going to be super sweet

on a side note i think iceberg is robin's relative and that's what the government official is always coming to ask him about. like turn her in sort of deal of course pure speculation but im almost positive iceberg and her have some kind of relation.

Last edited by hi no ken Jebus; 2004-09-03 at 11:07. Reason: anal retentiveness