View Single Post
Old 2013-02-02, 23:41   Link #118
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyTitan View Post
I said it in a longer post ill say it a again as recent episdoes show can we really call Maki bad. Really what other options did he have to over throw sybil aside from throwing everything into chaos there was nothing more he could do. If kogami and Akanes friend not been killed would we be calling Maki evil I think not. As I said if Maki does not turn out to be a survival of the fittest type he is good if he does he is bad him being good or bad all comes down to what he wants when he gets rid of sybil and what his definition of freedom is..
Even if Makishima didn't kill a single person himself, the fact would remain that he provided the means for others to carry out their own deranged agenda which involved taking human lives. If we are merely speaking in terms of black and white, or good and bad, then yes Makishima is just as rotten as the Sibyl System that he wants to overthrow. Both don't mind taking lives to create or achieve their own version of change. If you don't like the system, there is no way you should be able to like how Makishima is moving toward at achieving his own agenda, whatever that may be.