View Single Post
Old 2006-12-07, 18:25   Link #85
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
You talked about The possibility of Explaining Kakkuzu past, I showed you that explainig how he was am Monster is as easy as that, as I showed you. And then I want to reinforce by Saying that He has shown that he is streamly strong in each element, so this could mean that He has affinity fro every Element, meaning this is because he does not have body parts on his own.
The only reason I even bought up Kakuzu's past was to back up my statement, which was IF Kakuzu was exactly like Frankenstein and each pieces of his body was from a different shinobi then it would make sense that he has no Affinity. Hence I bought up but for us to know that each pieces of his body is from a different shinobi, we would have to know HIS PAST. As for he has shown he "streamly" strong in each element, yes it could mean that he has the affinity for every element, this could also mean that the reason he has so many affinity's is because each of his body part's are from different shinobi with different affinity's.

Though, it could also mean the ghost's are the ones who are "streamly" strong in their element, not Kakuzu.

Quote:
In other words, you think I’m trying to prove you wrong on a subject I have never even intended to discuss.

And then, As I explained to you, If you like to Kakuuzu for an Affinity, go for water, as I said o you, is highly unlikely that the mask that Kauuzu lost was one which he has not show his Justus to us. Usually Writers don’t create a bad guy and make them loose an ability they never got to show to us.
Uh actually you are trying to prove me wrong, because I bought up Kakuzu's own affinity being that it is linked to earth element, you told me you thought he had no affinity of his own the affinity thing was bought up because its directly linked to what we are discussing, because having his own affinity (assuming its earth) means the ghost that did die was water, so yea you would have to prove me wrong that his own affinity (if he has one) is not earth.

Quote:
the only misunderstanding, or denial, or maybe even slightly trying to cover for a mistake is you.
No its definitely a misunderstanding on your part, you seem to take words the wrong way and put words in other peoples mouth. Assuming makes an ass out of you and me, you assumed I was saying you said it was a fact which is not the case.

Also, you just said to me "And for the record is was you that begin the element affinity part" but did I ever deny that? No, but you pointed it out any way, my point is "DO YOU SEE ME GOING CRAZY LIKE YOU OMG RURIK I NEVER DENY'D IT OMG WHO DESIGNATED YOU TO DO THAT??" So, you are making something over nothing.

Quote:
And once again who designated you to be explaining to other poster My post???? Do the poster need your guidance to underrated how a sentence has a high use of could or should?
First That has to be the most hypocritical statement I have ever read, this is exactly what you and everyone else on these boards do, people breaking down and explaining what some one else typed and finding "truth" or "false" in them.

Second I am a Naruto fan and a member of this board, that’s more then enough to tell other's what you stated is not a fact, nor did you mean it to be a fact, nor do you have evidence to back it up. So for them not to take this as a manga fact.

Still, you know what I know you well enough Rurik, and although your not as annoying as Lost cause your not a fanboy, your some one who likes to get the last word. So I know your going to reply to this, and I'll let you get the last word, I wont even reply anymore because after what you just said about "who designated me" I don’t even feel like continuing this debate cause I thought we were having fun, but I was wrong. I remember you once told me "Dont take things on form's personally, thats a killer." well looks like this time I get to say that back to you.

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2006-12-07 at 18:55.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote