View Single Post
Old 2013-12-02, 02:54   Link #5713
Purdys99

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
No prob, though Deacon does way more than me.

And no, all the Noventas aren't bad. "Let's connect everyone to everyone" just struck here, making Stella Sylvia's niece.
Since Babel everybody has been on the same side. Zechs, his family, the other pilot clones and the old pilots, all one team.
As for Relena, from what I can tell she was never bad to begin with, so no, no Evilena. Perhaps Crazylena as she shot Heero right through the chest because... I dunno.
And the chapter I summarized did feature the conversation between Dorothy and Relena, I was just too lazy to write it down. Basically, it's the Peacecrafts and the total pacifism shmoo again; why Relena is helpless in her situation due to these ideals and how Relena doesn't want to (and can't, as she's a Peacecraft right now) achieve peace through murder, yet, Dorothy remarks, she gives Heero Yuy free reign in his actions.

Let's all ignore that her parents according to the gazillion of flashbacks we got weren't that big on pacifism to begin with. xD
Arrrgh, why are they making Relena sound so stupid? Sumizawa just practically erased both hers and Heero's characters arcs from the entire series and has completely regressed them. Seriously. I would love to explore Relena's character after the events of EW, her coming to grips with the necessity of war while still trying to conduct diplomacy. That would be fascinating. I swear official GW writers are purposely preventing her from becoming an interesting character.

Though I am all for any scenes b/t Dorothy and Relena b/c I find them fascinating. From what you told me, I am completely on Team Dorothy right now for her calling out Relena's crap. Did Relena even have a response to Dorothy's dose of reason or did she just spout out more complete pacifist drivel?

Thanks again Ikuze Hope you'll look at the comic strip
Purdys99 is offline   Reply With Quote