View Single Post
Old 2007-06-09, 07:56   Link #383
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaguri View Post
I don't know, I don't usually hover my mouse over every anime girls I see on web, I naturally assumed she was a part of a background for aesthetic reasons. If I did, I would have known what her name was. I guess it's a difference between our habits when we see girls on web xris.

And because my question still hasn't been answered, does anyone know what anime this Kairin is from? I google searched 'Kairin character' and I found a title named 'Yuu Watase', but looking at some of the images it doesn't look like it. I also wondered if the show is called Kairin since it's not listed in Animenfo. And the link to a fanart section does not mention the title it's from, unless I'm forced to go through all the pages, which I'm not prepared to do. I don't know, is it really that much to ask for a straight answer on where this character is from x_x

Ah forget it. I thought it'd be just a quick straight answer, I won't waste more efforts so sorry people.
kairin is a fan created character drawn by Kiva128 to be animesuki's official mascot

*points*

edit: now you made KiNa stressed

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote