View Single Post
Old 2012-12-20, 02:28   Link #859
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

[QUOTE=Akiyoshi;4482493]Interesting, i tought the Linker Core was an ethereal organ with an ethereal link xDU

[/QUOTE[

Note: Spell is an external thing. So severing it is easier than say, severing Zarathos and Johnny.

Quote:
Oh c'mon, i tought the similitudes are just obvious enough xDU
Nope. Touma's power not only just destroy supernatural power, it also destroy normal things enhanced and/or tampered with supernatural power. Proof: The stone golem and Incentius.

Hucks is still affected by the AEC Armament, like when Signum VS Cypha.

Quote:
That was plot convenience to spare Quicksilver from looking like a pansy slowpoke at Flash's side xDU ...if Anything that can go both ways, the Hucks being from adifferent universe could be ending more effective against some stuff of the Marvel Universe.

By the way, let's just stick with Earth-616 ok? nothing of that "Ultimate" crap xDU
JLA-Avengers happened in the 616 verse. it was convenience, but why? TO level the playing field. Also, if you say that "the Hucks being from adifferent universe could be ending more effective against some stuff of the Marvel Universe." then you're just wanking them. Beside, Dormammu came from another dimension. He's WEAKER than in his home dimension.

Quote:
Yeah, because we have watched so many dimensions, and that doesn't mean anything. Most of "Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles" visited dimensions have similar rules and it was clearly stated they're different universes altogheter.
Alright, I derped. It's a matter of personal opinion. It's not so much as the rule are differents but more like the history. To me, alternate dimensions means that they either have the exact same history but divert at some point; or it's so radically different, yet it still have the same people, just with different details.

Nanoha's dimensions, OTOH, doesn't fit either of those description. They doesn't share the exact same history, since we know that Mid Childa and Earth are so different to one another. Yet, even when they're so different, we don't see a version of Earth!Yuuno or Mid-Childa!Nanoha now does we? The former might be hard to see, but Nanoha is practically a famous figure in the TSAB. THe MC!Nanoha would have been curious to see her alternate self.

Quote:
It was specifically adressed that the cannon not only dematerialize the molecules of the target, it also spreads them across dimensions (or "time and space" depending on the dub).
That's the problem to me. If it's spreading them accros dimensions, as you said, then it's introducing foreign element into another dimensions. Why isn't the multiverse collapsing already? Just a small change but on a large scale like that means big trouble.

Quote:
whatever makes you feel better xD
And .... why should it makes me feel better? We're not talking about me now are we?
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote