View Single Post
Old 2007-02-08, 11:03   Link #38
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
people really want to know... rofl

when im quite active and more normal i'm a bit like Haruko from FLCL,
i can be pretty much mental when im active, i sing weird things, call people names, wack people in the head when something annoys me and do entirely random things.. in class when my teacher starts talking about sketching using difficult words i simply respond with something that sounds stupid yet entirely logical to me... like drawing mini crosses for shading.. to what he calls a smooth movement of lines crossing eachother bla bla bla.. id ont ven remember but even my teacher was laughing about it, because ti was such a weird theory..

though im not always like that, when people first get to know me or see me around alone im usually like Yuki Nagato (suzumiya haruhi), though it more of a protective shell, i have been teased a lot and am very carefull in letting people know who i really am, so in starters im a quiet girl who simply draws things or reads a book and sillently does her school work..

though it always scares the hell out of people when i finally show them how i really am, usually they ask me if im high on crack or something but i dont smoke.. or take drugs and i dont rink during school hours either.. in fact i hardly drink.. but when i do i enjoy it

pople usually say i have TOO much imagination.. they also told me that it's as if i just stepped out of a comic book >.>
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote