View Single Post
Old 2010-06-19, 01:30   Link #81
farios

This episode is a major disappointment, personally i think this ep is the worst episode among all other episodes. Everything just doesn't make any sense and a total waste of chances. Many characters just lack of personalities and killed way too sudden, they have many characters with an implied sad background but they aren't telling us what it is, do they really expect us to sympathize a character like that? And who is that guy with Angel Player? How come Angel have Angel Player? Yuri and Otonashi has filled their wasted life but they didn't get "graduated" immediately, what's the reason anyway( maybe next episode)?

Otonashi just angered me ever since he starts working with Angel by making Angel once again the enemy of SSS and just choosing the person he wants to disappear like they are his belongings, i mean can he at least ask them whether that's really is their wish or not? Is making Angel the bad guy really is the only option, can he discuss things with the smarter guys like said, Yuri? Does he thinks this is only his problem alone, that he makes decision that involves the whole cast all by himself? Among all KEY main character i can safely says Otonashi is the only main character that i wish just went straight to hell along with his damn reason.

Yeah i know i still haven't watched the climax but before that this is my opinion about Otonashi, and i have no intention to change it.