View Single Post
Old 2013-01-10, 17:53   Link #461
Ero-Senn1n

Since i watched this little filler arc - mainly because of the good animation - i was hoping for a good finale. But damn, the finale was complete bullshit. And i don't think i have to explain in detail why to all those who took their time to watch it. It's enough to say that most of the characters were behaving like complete retards, even those who were supposed to be smart, like Kakashi, Yamato and Kabuto. The other big disappointment is that they used this half-assed kyuubi mode instead of sage mode. Sage mode is supposed to give great power to the user, clearly stated by Shikamaru's father and others, but here it seemed like it was completely useless in the finale. So instead of showing how cool sage mode can be in case Naruto actually uses his brain - which he did against Pain - they just wrote a story where Naruto is s complete retard whose only source of power is to just use kyuubi's huge chakra and punch the enemy while screaming like an idiot. I can't believe they wasted good animation quality on this shit story instead of using it in epic places like the Pain invasion of Konoha. I bet 90% of the people on this forum could have written a better finale than this.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote