View Single Post
Old 2011-01-02, 02:46   Link #423
HeiBK201
Contractor

Reviving this topic,

So wait, this is all Makoto's fault? I'm not siding with him (as I recently just finished the anime), but I am not siding with the girls either. It was inadvertently boths' faults. Take a look at the facts.

Makoto is a high-school boy, he's a kid nonetheless.

The girls knew he was dating someone yet they still did it. What do you call that? He was using a magical fishing pole? Bull.

Makoto was wrong for cheating on SOO many girls, I give him credit, however, he should have confessed to Sekai and this would have never happened.

Also, take a look at the mid to end point. Sekai stated that she was impregnated by Makoto, it was wrong of Makoto to ditch her, but at the end, *scene* she was never pregnant in the first place.

Again, you can't one-side everything.

I still don't understand why death was necessary in this anime. Everything was normal until my face went.. " -_-.....O_O!.....O-O!.....T_T " at the end scenes.

EDIT: Also, that's a bit rash, saying that almost the entire male population deserves to die. While I do see why most girls wanted Makoto to die, I believe that girls should see how a guy develops before making stereotypical assumptions.

BK201