View Single Post
Old 2012-03-25, 18:01   Link #16
Vena
Carpe Diem

I don't think you need the spoiler tags unless it for tidiness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
At least Amata's still the protagonist for now, . But I mean:
Spoiler for Reversals:
That's an interesting spin I hadn't thought about but it runs aground in the episodes prior to Mykage mindrape. He says she stinks, later he says she stinks deliciously, and later still he calls her his and is pained by watching her suffer. Reversing this... would blow my mind as it'd bring in the most ridiculous contradictions ever.

Let's give it a shot for the lulz, in the same order as before:
He says she smells like lovely fresh perfume, she smells like disgusting lovely fresh perfume (wtf? ), he just acts being pained and is in fact elated to see her squirm and suffer because, after all, she isn't his. My brain hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
Similarly:
Spoiler for terrible things to reverse:
"I can't stop thinking about him"... how does one reverse this?

What if her terror today was his power going out of control and reversing her awakening love into fear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
amata is probably is the reincarnation but mikage is too blind and too arrogant to accept that alicia's child is probably apollonius/apollo's reincarnation. not that i don't disagree with him though. amata is a good guy and good hero but he lacks something that made apollonius and apollo special.
Would he really care where the child came from? He seems pretty dead set on his goal and doing whatever he must to get it, so whether the child came from Vegan *trash* or not shouldn't matter to him. Again, it may well be possible that he's playing up Kagura as Apollo as a feint to get to Amata indirectly by removing the barrier or by introducing a suitable threat to force Amata to awaken Sousei.