View Single Post
Old 2012-11-06, 11:37   Link #23190
Aerii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnificate View Post
I've played a bit of the Demo and to my dissapointment I found myself skipping throught most of the introduction, the green text and the 'Higurashi' bits. These don't feel like the usual lighthearted Haruhi material.
Although I like it because it's not lighthearted and yet it's still Haruhi-flavored, the reason I put off playing it so long was indeed because the dream intro thing was soo boring. (That's even why I put off reading the script before it was compiled. orz.) I also found myself clicking quickly through the bits with Mr. Fence and the magical kingdom of green (skipping is for chumps) and then when it didn't end quickly I just read the script because I'm supposed to be proofreading (oops).

Speaking of the green text, there's gotta be a better way to do it than that. I don't mind the green text being there, but since Midori talks so often at the start, it's like read what she says, then read the story, then read how she reacts to it. It'd be cool if you could get them to appear concurrently? So that when you click, you see Midori's text and the new dialogue still appears at the bottom? Well, that'd be a bit more trouble...

(Also, I didn't know it was a reference to anything. orz.)

By the way... the first time I played, I didn't write down a lot of the typos thinking, "No one will care but me." So I missed a lot of the initial ones. I'll add some more to my other post in a while... sorry, Scify... maybe I'll put them in a different spoiler? Or make the new ones a different color?

@Khu: There still is, bro.
Aerii is offline   Reply With Quote