View Single Post
Old 2009-04-10, 17:00   Link #75
ellifeedn
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by holypanl View Post
snip.
Okay , let me rephrase that. I first said, "I wonder if Luffy will beat the Chief Warden the same way as he beat Crocodile, except with Gears." What I meant to say is, "I wonder if Luffy will finish off the Chief Warden the same way as he finished off Crocodile (in their final fight)." If you still don't get it, it means Luffy punching the enemy upwards until he reaches blue sky.
Quote:
And I take offense to that . Usopp is one f the coolest members of the Strawhat Crew. I never watched the episodes, but I think that from a Manga-POV, Usopp is awesome. And frankly speaking, with the dials, at this point, Usopp IS strong enough to beat small-time captains, like Buggy, given some time for thought. His bounty IS justified.

Usopp is great because he's nothing special, and yet he goes through so much, and we actually SEE and FEEL his development. It's GREAT. As a proud Usopp fan, I reject your sentiment!!

USOPP RULES!!! Born on Sniper Island!!! LULU-LULU!!! 100 Shots! 100 Hits!!! LULU-LULU!!!!
Yeah, I like Usopp too. And I think that he could be the second mate of the crew.