View Single Post
Old 2012-03-16, 13:00   Link #234
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
I'm no Maeda Jun fan, baybe it's time for KyoAni to finally relent and do LB to try and reconnect with their base (who, judging from this thread, are feeling pretty surly).
From what I've seen, the Japanese fans enjoyed the trailer. I'm sure Key fans would love to see Little Busters animated, but the normal fandom is pleased with what they've seen from Hyouka (as far as I've read).

The three KeyAni shows were produced with assistance from TBS, who is more than happy to see additional K-On! due to the immense profitability compared to Air, Kanon, and Clannad. Why get rid of your profitable franchise in favor of something that's not going to sell as much? Since we've not heard of their next project with KyoAni, LB may be in the cards, but Hyouka (being a Kadokawa production) has nothing to do with LB either being made or not being made. Besides, we're international fans; unless we import BDs/CDs/merchandise, there's little reason to cater to us anymore.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
ultimatemegax is offline   Reply With Quote