View Single Post
Old 2011-02-07, 20:28   Link #1114
Realus

I do believe the "difficulty" goes up as you get closer to the end.

All are pretty easy once you get used to the game.

The hardest CPU character I'd say is Kanon. If he gets you in a solid combo, he'll end it with the 236236C and stun you. Then proceed to do another solid combo. Good 1500 Damage or so?
And with his jumping around, you can't get any good combos on him, unless your character has an anti-air combo starter (Lucifer 3C for example).

Ronove is annoying because you can't just put on offensive pressure, he'll just interrupt your combos with his guard-attacks (or supers).
However, he's dumb, so he shouldn't be a big problem. (You can literally spam 236 with Shannon, and destroy him. No other attack needed)

Ange was annoying before her nerf in 1.01. Now that Satan doesn't appear when she is hit, her AI is idiotic because she keeps using that skill and leaving herself open.
Her meta is annoying though, because if you jump toward her, she'll use it (And possibly stun you, to use it again).

I can see how Battler is hard for some.
236 -> 214 or Jumping C.
If you duck, and have slow reactions, the Jumping C will hit you overhead.
If your timing when jumping over 236 is slow, he may use 214 and either rush you, or move to safety.
Then his 2C followed by Meta, Super super super super.
Although you can cancel his meta field, and this is no problem. Or simply after getting hit by the first one, use 236D to use the charging tag, and knock him down. Most of the Meta gauge will be up by now, and he won't be able to fire off another.

I don't have much to comment on, or tips for the rest. Because if you just pressure them, they seem to drop. (Especially CPU Virgilia, she fails under pressure)
Lucifer+Kanon (My team) work great to create pressure, too bad they have the lowest HP total.