Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-02, 20:24   Link #3510
Sassarai
Army of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Nope. DIII is the least value for money game I have bought. I have definitely played DII far more than DIII in terms of percentage of time invested, because DIII is the first game I know of that punishes me for playing, and it was also the first game I bought that actually control when I get to play.

So you might be used to games that get boring after a few weeks. But I expect and demand more than that. A game with "Diablo" in its title deserved better.

As for making real money? I am not interested in that. I want a game, not a job.
What's there to demand? The game is already made and been out for so long. If you didn't like it you could of gotten a refund a long time ago. I assume Blizzard had already said the game was going to be online only and it's on the box? I don't understand this entitlement sentiment that's going on. If a game company no longer makes games I like to play I just move on. It's not like they are going to rehire Blizzard North and redo the entire game.

Even if I didn't make any money from this game it's still better than most of the games out there as far as value. If you have about 60 hours of gameplay imo. that's way more than enough to justify buying any game. They don't owe you to continue to entertain you for the rest of your life.
Sassarai is offline   Reply With Quote