View Single Post
Old 2006-04-16, 05:48   Link #11
Thalandor46

Title: .hack//Roots
Rating: A-
Episodes Viewed: 2
The rabid .hack// fanboy in me is making this my favorite of the season. Im really curious how its going to flow into GU. I love Shino already, and knowing her status as of the beginning of GU gets my blood boiling

Title: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Wow. Just wow. That was brilliant. And hilarious. I went through the entire first episode thinking "What the [explative] am I watching?". And then the second introduced the plot well. It has a ton of potential, and I cant wait for more

Title: xxxHolic
I love the manga, and some stuff works really well animated. I just hope they dont change too much. Im already a bit concerned about a few things. Also, one of the best EDs ever

Title: NANA
Rating: B+
Seems kinda girly, but I think Ill enjoy it. The characters draw me in. I really want to know more about them

Title: Ah! My Goddess 2nd season
Rating: C
Episodes Viewed: 1
Yet another reminder that I should go back and watch the OVA/movie again. The series just doesnt do it for me. I think Belldandy being too much of a ditz plays a significant role in that opinion

Title: Utawarerumono
Rating: C-
Boring. Didnt catch my interest at all

Title: Black Lagoon
Rating: C-
Also boring. Did increase my desire to see a good gun action series though. I think thats what drew me in in the first place
Thalandor46 is offline   Reply With Quote